UK Pension Transfers

The decision to transfer your UK pension benefits to the Australian Superannuation
system will be one of the major financial decisions you will make and could have
a significant effect on your lifestyle in retirement.

➤ UK Pension Transfer Process

  1. Complete the authority (Click here to download) and post it to:
    Collins House PO Box 24175 Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3001
  2. Collins House will contatct your UK pension scheme and request the necessary information.
  3. Collins House will then prepare a UK Pension Transfer Report and send to you free of charge.
  4. Our UK advisor will contact you to discuss the report to ensure that you have a full understanding and can make an informed decision.
  5. If you wish to proceed we will provide the relevant documentation and complete the transfer on your behalf.
  6. Collins House will arrange for a rebate of the referral fee paid to Financial Advisors by Peter Almond to you, as we do not accept referral fees from third parties.
  7. Collins House will offer Independent Financial Advice, should you wish to have your "nest egg" professionally managed, on a non commission fee basis.

Contact Us

If you would like to discuss obtaining Independent
Financial & Investment Advice, or any of our other
Professional Services, please feel free to contact us.

Call us
(03) 9629 6922

<span>Call us</span><br>(03) 9629 6922



Collins House

Collins House
Level 13
90 Collins Street

Privacy Policy


Taxation & Accounting Advice

Estate Planning & Legal Advice

Retirement Planning Advice

Independent Financial & Investment Advice

UK Pension Transfers


T/ (03) 9629 6922

F/ (03) 9620 5131

Mailing Address:
PO BOX 16056
Collins Street West
Melbourne VIC 3007