UK Pension Transfers
The decision to transfer your UK pension benefits to the Australian Superannuation
system will be one of the major financial decisions you will make and could have
a significant effect on your lifestyle in retirement.
➤ UK Pension Transfer Process
- Complete the authority (Click here to download) and post it to:
Collins House PO Box 24175 Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3001
- Collins House will contatct your UK pension scheme and request the necessary information.
- Collins House will then prepare a UK Pension Transfer Report and send to you free of charge.
- Our UK advisor will contact you to discuss the report to ensure that you have a full understanding and can make an informed decision.
- If you wish to proceed we will provide the relevant documentation and complete the transfer on your behalf.
- Collins House will arrange for a rebate of the referral fee paid to Financial Advisors by Peter Almond to you, as we do not accept referral fees from third parties.
- Collins House will offer Independent Financial Advice, should you wish to have your "nest egg" professionally managed, on a non commission fee basis.
If you would like to discuss obtaining Independent
Financial & Investment Advice, or any of our other
Professional Services, please feel free to contact us.